We Shoot, We Edit
Our professional sports videographers capture HD footage at your games, practices or workouts—then we create your Sports Highlight Video.
You Shoot, We Edit
You provide our video editors with HD video footage from online sources, send an SD card or upload to our video server—then we will create your professional highlight video.
Sports Event Video
Video production for games, tournaments, showcases, combines and clinics. Live streaming, drone, on-demand, highlight, and multi-location event videography - contact us for a custom price quote.
Knights Media provides Sports Highlight Video and skills videos for student-athletes seeking an athletic scholarship. For 20+ years families and high school athletes from all over the Miami Valley have trusted us to help them afford the skyrocketing cost of college through a highlight or skills video. Of the 400,000+ student-athletes that receive a partial or full athletic scholarship to play the 23 sanctioned sports — only 2% are actively recruited — the other 98% have to “self-recruit” by reaching out to coaches themselves. Most coaches want to see a dynamic highlight or skills video — not hours and hours of game footage.